It is understood and agreed that the Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association, Inc., and the National Western Complex, and all of its members, officers, employees, agents,
and servants, shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to any person, property or animals which is caused directly or indirectly from any cause.
The undersigned also agrees to hold harmless the above parties, for any expenses or liabilities incurred, and authorizes AOBA and its advertising agency to
use his/her likeness for association promotion purposes. By signing, each attendee for itself, its employees, and its representatives agree to abide by all Rules
and Regulations for this Show and any amendments and additions thereto, as well as Local, State, and Federal Laws. AOBA has no control over prices charged for products
or services sold, nor over the number of attendees selling similar/competitive products.
***PLEASE NOTE*** No animals other than alpacas will be allowed in the buildings during the show. This includes but not limited to all pets,
companion animals, guard dogs (dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, birds, goats/sheep, llamas, rabbits, etc.). The exception is certified personal assistance animals.
(Parents or legal guardian must sign for children under 18 years of age.) Show Rules for AOBA will now include rules for professionalism and contain a Professional Code of Conduct, available online.
Violators will be subject to immediate dismissal from the show with no refund of fees available and potentially be subject to being barred from future show attendance.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds made for stall cancellations received on or prior to April 30, 2012 will be charged a $50 per stall fee. Cancellation refunds will be processed after the show.
No refund will be made for cancellations after April 30, 2012 or for "No Shows".
- Cancellations must be made in writing prior to April 30, 2012.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after April 30, 2012 or for "No Shows."
- Show Registrations are non-transferable and no substitutions are allowed.
- AOBA assumes no liability for refunds for flight cancellations, travel emergencies, items lost in transition or not arriving at show in time.
- All eligible refunds will be processed after the show.
- Registrations sent in with out payment or required forms will be considered incomplete and will not be processed