TERMS & CONDITIONS
It is understood and agreed that the Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association,
Inc., and the National Western Complex, and all of its members, officers,
employees, agents, and servants, shall not be responsible for any loss, damage,
or injury to any person, property or animals which is caused directly or
indirectly from any cause. The undersigned also agrees to hold harmless
the above parties, for any expenses or liabilities incurred, and authorizes AOBA
and its advertising agency to use his/her likeness for association promotion
purposes. By signing, each attendee for itself, its employees, and its
representatives agree to abide by all Rules and Regulations for this Show and
any amendments and additions thereto, as well as Local, State, and Federal Laws.
AOBA has no control over prices charged for products or services sold, nor over
the number of attendees selling similar/competitive products.
***PLEASE NOTE*** No animals other than alpacas will be allowed
in the buildings during the show. This includes but not limited to all
pets, companion animals, guard dogs (dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, birds,
goats/sheep, llamas, rabbits, etc.). The exception is certified personal
(Parents or legal guardian must sign for children under 18 years of
age.) Show Rules for AOBA will now include rules for
professionalism and contain a Professional Code of Conduct, available online.
Violators will be subject to immediate dismissal from the show with no refund of
fees available and potentially be subject to being barred from future show
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds made for stall cancellations received on or prior
to April 29, 2013 will be charged a $50 per stall fee.
Cancellation refunds will be processed after the show. No refund will be made
for cancellations after April 29, 2013 or for "No Shows".
- Cancellations must be made in writing prior to April 29, 2013.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after April 29, 2013 or for "No
- Show Registrations are non-transferable and no substitutions are allowed.
- AOBA assumes no liability for refunds for flight cancellations, travel
emergencies, items lost in transition or not arriving at show in time.
- All eligible refunds will be processed after the show.
- Registrations sent in with out payment or required forms will be considered
incomplete and will not be processed